Thursday, August 6, 2009

End of work

I am done with work. It was a a good time. I appreciated everyone who took the time to make my last day a good one. I would also like to talk about the small people in a business. Since I was a small person, one might think i'll have bias in saying that small people make a business. Let's think about it. First of all, who makes all the copies and faxes? Small people. Who calls the people that no one wants to wait on hold for? The small people. Who makes the most money for the comany? NOT the small people. However, the company doesn't run without the small people. Even though I was one all summer, I truly believe the small people make a company run. Thank you to all the people who made my summer worth while. DH, RW, MG, AW, SS, DK, GB.
Thank you for an intersting summer.


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment