Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Week of Nothing

This upcoming week could be great or it could end up being incredibly boring. This is mine, and many others, last week at home. I don't have to think about work, school or basically anything that requires responsibility. This is the week to let everything go; the week to prepare for the better one that will follow while at school with no responsibility as well. I'll get to do nothing. I can sleep in try to get in some shape, eat some good food and even go shopping. Don't worry the shopping isn't my top priority. Honestly, I am looking forward to this. The feeling of having nothing to do and no one to look out to, is a good one. I hope all the other kids who will be doing the same thing can enjoy the time before school starts. After that, the responsibility starts again. Keep in mind, for incoming seniors; this is our last time to not really worry about life. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I hope this was more of an uplifting post for Mr. JF

No comments:

Post a Comment